Sunday, November 14, 2004

Thanks to my fellow blogger from my hometown (Greensboro, NC), TheShu, for a couple of things.

a) Putting up with me when I get going on one of my many rants on his Greensboro is Talking blog or on the Greensboro Sports Message Boards. I know I shoot off (hockey pun not purposely intended) my mouth occasionally, but my heart is always in the right place.

b) Putting a link to this site on his site. We may disagree about a lot of things, but I know his heart is in the right place too.

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Go BIG ORANGE! I used to live in Knoxvegas myself. Off 16th and Highland to be exact, but that was long ago and far away. Just wanted to thank you for posting on my blog, say GO VOLS! =)

mbondur12 said...

Thanks, Ann. I wish I had your talent for writing gripping stories. I try, but the words don't come very easily to me.