Saturday, December 18, 2004

On the 5th day of Christmas....

Well, I haven't posted a lot lately, so I figured I would let you know what has been going on with me in the interim.

1. I got a new job with the Scripps Research Center that starts on Jan. 3. Scripps owns HGTV and some other cable netowrks, plus a bunch of TV and radio stations and newspapers. They also sponsor the National Spelling Bee in Washington, DC. I will be conducting media research and other polling and marketing efforts. I'll also still work for the University part time.

2. My transmission is fixed, but my van is still in NC. I'll go get it at some point soon.

3. It is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow here. I sure hope it doesn't.

PS: It didn't snow but for about half an hour. No road problems here!

One week until Christmas. Are you ready?

No comments: