Saturday, March 19, 2005

The thing that came along to confuse things...

Yes, it happened. Something happened to definitely throw the proverbial rock in my little quiet smooth pond of life.

Basically, my wife calls me up at work yesterday, and from what I could gather, she wants to at least discuss the possibility of us getting back together (we have been separated since August), which came to me as a great surprise considering some of her previous comments. I had work to do, so I couldn't talk to her for very long, but we'll see where it goes.

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about the idea of getting back with her. I would love to get my marriage and family back, but if it ends up being the way it was right before I left, then I think I'll pass. Everybody was miserable, and everybody knew it. If we could honestly work out our differences and heal most of the wounds, then I would definitely consider it.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

That Girl said...

You need to sit down with a marriage therapist, the both of you, and talk about this. Thats my advice. It needs to not be a sudden, compulsive decision. You don't want to confuse the children any more than they already are.